General Ticket Prices
- $20 - Friday and Saturday nights at 8pm
- $15 Sunday 3pm matinees
- $10 Mondays at 8pm
Keep in mind, seating is general/first-come, so arriving early on Mondays
--especially closing-- is key to getting good seats close and together.
Musical Prices are: Fri/Sat ($25), Sun ($15), Mon ($10)
Super Special Offers
- Opening Night Performances are Only $10
- First Sunday Matinee is a Pay-As-You-Go performance (arrive and pay nothing, but following the production leave any donation you would like).
- Student Rush Discount - Show your student ID when the box office opens 45 minutes before the show and get $5 off of the normal ticket price on regular priced Friday, Saturday, and Sunday performances. No student discounts on $10 performances. Space limiting.
Good To Knows
- You can purchase tickets through this website (which links to our ticket service, Brown Paper tickets) using a credit card (pre-ordering and confirming your attendance does include a small fee of $.99 + 5% of the ticket cost...sorry.)
- You can also buy tickets at the box office. The box office opens 45 minutes before showtime and you can pay with cash or credit card at the door.
- No phone reservations are accepted, but please do call us and let us know if you have a question or if you want to tell us how much you loved (or hated) something we've done. We would love to hear from you.
- Seating is general, so the earlier you arrive, the more options and availability will be made to you. If you have a large group, arriving early is recommended if you'd like to sit together. Mondays (especially closing) tend to be busier than other nights and often sell-out. Buying your tickets in advance secures your spot in these hot box performances, but make sure to arrive at least 10 minutes before showtime to get your seats.
- If a performance is sold-out in advance online, a small amount of Rush Tickets will be available at the box office when it opens on said sold-out night. The number of these tickets varies per performance. If you do not have advance tickets and are also unsuccessful in getting Rush Tickets (bummer luck, dude), don't give up hope. We offer a Waiting List which you can be added to in case reservations decrease in size, cancel, or no-show. Rush tickets and Waiting List work on a first-come-first-served manner. No phone reservations are taken
- There is metered Parking in front of the theatre on Woodward and also along the east side of 9 Mile, past Como's. There are lots behind Como's and just further past (and across 9 Mile) behind the theatre and just further on the other side of the Library. Streetside meters take coins and the lot spots can be paid by a few designated kiosks which take coin, cash, and credit card. Parking rates are $.25 per half hour and the hours/days are Monday through Friday from 10am - 9pm. Parking is free on Sundays and major holidays.
We can't wait to have you come see us! Let us know how you heard about us and what you thought of the show after! Thank you for supporting local theatre (especially us!!)